Get 10% off your first night of stay when you book directly to us!
Hobbit Huts – this Lord of the Rings inspired hobbit huts is probably the first in the country. Each hut has an outside fire pit for Siquijor’s chilly evenings or for roasting marshmallows.
- Hobbit hut – 550.00 Php/night for 2
- Starting February to May 2018: Fridays & Saturdays – 650.00 Php/night
- Includes: sleeping cushion/mattress and a blanket
- Max of 3 guests total – add Php 50.00/person
- Add a mattress on the floor only for Php 150.00
- For families: up to 3 children under 10 years old sleep free
- No bathroom or toilet inside our huts
- Electric fan
- Electricity hookup for night light
- Additional sleeping bags available for rent
- No pets allowed
Tent Package – this is ideal to those who love nature and or those looking for an alternative to expensive accommodations in the island.
- Tent Package: 250 Php/night (includes: tent pad fee, 1 sleeping bag & tent)
- Starting February to May 2018: Fridays & Saturdays – 350.00 Php/night
- Good for 2-3 campers. Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults or 5 total if there are children under 10 years of age.
- No water/electric hookups
- Bring you own air mattress or sleeping mat
- No pets allowed
Hammock spot- we have the trees for your hammock! Hammock camping according to some is better than pitching a tent. Whatever you decide we’ll leave it up to you. Located inside Kamp Aninipot is a sweet spot perfect for you to chill and relax in your hammock. Cost: Php 45.00 per night Note: We do not rent hammocks.
Donato Hilltop Hall – We have a spectacular and perfect view for your special occasion. Be it for your birthday or your class/family reunion, this place is simply amazing. We ask that you notify us ahead of time if you’re planning to book for a special event. Contact us now!
We would like to serve you better. Please fill in the form below to learn more about your visit. Thank you!
To avail of the 10% discount you must send us a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the first night of stay.
We strongly encourage you to review and understand our policies and guidelines. We may require guests to pay a non-refundable deposit for our huts & tents.
- Standard Check-in Time: 2:00 – 5:00 PM / Standard Check-out Time: 8:00 – 12:00NN
- Must present a hard copy or electronic copy of confirmed bookings at front desk for verification purposes.
- Any cancellation received within 2 days prior to arrival – NO CHARGE.
- Any changes or cancellation during arrival date or NO SHOW – will be charged 100% of the total reservation cost.
CHILDREN: Hobbit Huts
- Maximum of three children under 10 years can stay for free!
- Extra guests: Children 10 years and older and adults will be charged Php 50.00 per person per night for the hobbit huts.
CHILDREN: Tent Sites
- Our rate is based on a family (parents and their three children 10 and under). Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults or 5 total if there are children. Maximum of three children under 10 years can stay for free!
CHILDREN: Hammock Sites
- No children are allowed in the hammock site.
KEEP THIS IN MIND
- One site holder for each site reserved.
- We accept groups. Be respectful of our quiet hours.
- Only 21 years old and over can rent campsite (hut, tent, hammock site).
- If you are a group of all adults, everyone must be at least 21 years of age.
When making your reservation have the following ready:
- Full names of individuals on the site
- Address and phone numbers
- Arrival and departure dates
- Passports, ID cards, or driver’s license
- Kind of vehicle. This is because of our limited parking spaces.
- e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us through Facebook
- Call/text us: 0975-626-9710 or 0975-621-7225