Hobbit Huts – this Lord of the Rings inspired hobbit huts is probably the first in the country. Each hut has a fire pit, perfect for chilly evenings or for roasting marshmallows. We have very limited number of huts currently available. Don’t be late!
- Hobbit hut – 550.00 Php/night for two (includes: sleeping cushion/mattress & 2 sleeping bags)
- Max of 4 guests total – add Php 50.00 per person
- For families: up to 3 children under 10 years old sleep free
- No bathroom or toilet
- Electric fan
- Electricity hookup for night light
- Bring your own linens
- Additional sleeping bags available for rent
- No pets allowed
Tent sites – rent a tent from us or bring your own tent and a sleeping bag and you’ll be all set for a great experience. Find out the so many reasons why camping is fun. We have 33 tent pads (8ft x 8ft) that can fit a dome tent for four (4) people. For a very reasonable price, this is a great alternative to expensive resorts.
- Tent Package: 250 Php/night (includes: tent pad fee, 1 tent, & 2 sleeping bags)
- No water/electric hookups
- Bring you own air mattress or sleeping mat
- No pets allowed
Note: Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults or 5 total if there are children under 10 years of age.
Hammock spot- we have the trees for your hammock! Hammock camping according to some is better than pitching a tent. Whatever you decide we’ll leave it up to you. Located inside Kamp Aninipot is a sweet spot perfect for you to chill and relax in your hammock. Cost: Php 45.00 per night Note: We do not rent hammocks.
Hilltop Hall – We have a spectacular and perfect view for your special occasion. Be it for your brithday or your class/family reunion, this place is simply amazing. We ask that you notify us ahead of time if you’re planning to book for a special event. Contact us now!
We strongly encourage you to review and understand our policies and guidelines.
- Standard Check-in Time: 3:00PM / Standard Check-out Time: 12:00NN
- Must present a hard copy or electronic copy of confirmed bookings at front desk for verification purposes.
- Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of 40% of the booking value.
- Failure to arrive at Kamp Aninipot after 4:00PM will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
CHILDREN: Hobbit Huts
- Maximum of three children under 10 years can stay for free!
- Children 10 years and older and adults will be charged Php 50.00 per person per night for the hobbit huts.
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during the guest’s stay.
CHILDREN: Tent Sites
- Our rate is based on a family (parents and their three children 10 and under). Each campsite has a limit of 4 adults or 5 total if there are children. Maximum of three children under 10 years can stay for free!
CHILDREN: Hammock Sites
- No children are allowed in the hammock site.
KEEP THIS IN MIND
- One site holder for each site reserved.
- We accept groups. Be respectful of our quiet hours.
- Only 21 years old and over can rent campsite (hut, tent, hammock site).
- If you are a group of all adults, everyone must be at least 21 years of age.
When making your reservation have the following ready:
- Full names of individuals on the site
- Address and phone numbers
- Arrival and departure dates
- Passports, ID cards, or driver’s license
- Kind of vehicle. This is because of our limited parking spaces.
BOOK HERE! Use the form below to get started. Thank you!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us through Facebook
- Call/text us: 0975-626-9710 or 0975-621-7225