Are there really fireflies or aninipots to watch at night?
- No. It is just a name that we used for this campground in honor of the fireflies or aninipots and to also remind us of how they caught the attention of our early visitors many years ago to set foot in our beloved island.
How far are you from Siquijor Pier? Larena Pier?
- We are less than 2 kilometers from the Siquijor Pier and 10 kilometers from Larena Pier.
Do you provide pick-ups/drop-offs of guests?
- We can arrange transportation for you through dozens to operators in the island. Please note that they have different pricing rates.
Is it accessible by motorbikes or cars?
- Yes, our campground is very accessible by motorbikes or cars. Please be careful if you’re riding a motorbike. You can also park your motorbike and walk for about 100 meters to reach our viewing deck and Donato Hilltop Hall.
Do you sell food at the campground?
- Yes, we do sell simple meals like grilled chicken or pork. We also have halo-halo, burgers, fries, and shakes.
How about beer?
- We apologize but we are a No Alcohol & No Smoking campground.
Is there an entrance fee?
- Yes, we ask for 10 pesos entrance fee.
Is there a toilet/shower inside the hut?
- No. Our toilet/showers are located outside of the huts but they centrally located in the campground.
Can I bring my own tent?
- Yes, you may. You just have to pay for the tent pad.
Can we cook in the campground?
- Absolutely yes! This is a campground and we have a BBQ grill that you can use for free.
Are your huts air-conditioned?
- No, only electric fans. Although we have plans to upgrade some of the huts in the future.
Is it safe there especially at night?
- Siquijor is a relatively peaceful place, but for peace of mind we hired a security personnel to keep us company in the evenings.