How far are you from Siquijor Pier? Larena Pier?
- We are less than 2 kilometers from the Siquijor Pier and 10 kilometers from Larena Pier.
Do you provide pick-ups/drop-offs of guests?
- We can arrange transportation for you through dozens to operators in the island. Please note that they have different pricing rates.
Is it accessible by motorbikes or cars?
- Yes, our campground is very accessible by motorbikes or cars. Please be careful if you’re riding a motorbike. You can also park your motorbike and walk for about 100 meters to reach our viewing deck and Donato Hilltop Hall.
Do you sell food at the campground?
- Yes, we do sell simple meals like grilled chicken or pork. We also have halo-halo, burgers, fries, and shakes.
How about beer?
- We apologize but we are a No Alcohol & No Smoking campground.
Is there an entrance fee?
- Yes, we ask for 10 pesos entrance fee.
Is there a toilet/shower inside the hut?
- No. Our toilet/showers are located outside of the huts but they centrally located in the campground.
Can I bring my own tent?
- Yes, you may. You just have to pay for the tent pad.
Can we cook in the campground?
- Absolutely yes! This is a campground and we have a BBQ grill that you can use for free.
Are your huts air-conditioned?
- No, only electric fans.
Is it safe there especially at night?
- Siquijor is a relatively peaceful place, but for peace of mind we hired a security personnel to keep us company in the evenings.