Being out in the trail with your mountain bike is fun and exciting. It’s a very rewarding experience but it is also one of those activities that involves some risks. As a friendly reminder before you hit the trail, please consider the following:
- Make sure you’re fit to ride or engage in any physically demanding activities
- Tell somebody where you’re riding
- Ride with a buddy
- Carry a cellphone or radio
- Mountain bike in good condition
- Helmet, gloves, shoes, eye protection – like sunglasses or goggles
Now, go out there and have fun!